Girls who chase guys just look like a pack of yelping dogs waiting for a pat on the head from their master.
My friend Patrick Moore did an interview for VICE magazine for his upcoming photo show “Welcome To The Neighborhood”. There is a small mention of me in the interview and a quote about LA that I really loved. Please give it a read, especially if you are from the LA or surrounding area.
Do you think it’s time I put it out of my mind? I think it’s time I let my love for him die.
Today is Thanksgiving in Canada. I’m very thankful for my family and becoming closer to them this passed year, my good friends (especially the ones that have been there for me the past few weeks), and for certain people that have entered my life this year, even the ones that have hurt me.
The experiences we’ve all shared together have helped me learn and grow into a well rounded individual. Thank you.
If you truly care for someone forgive them no matter how greatly they have hurt you. If being with this person is no longer an option, your love for them must be strong enough to let them go.
Before you, this was difficult to understand. Thank you for shaping me into the woman that I am becoming.
On my 19th birthday my best friend’s dad died. On my 20th birthday, my close friend had an almost fatal seizure.
My 21st birthday is in 7 days. Am I cursed? Honestly I’m kind of worried something may happen again this year. I hope not!
Last night a bunch of us all went out to celebrate my friend Jourdan’s 21st birthday. I don’t particularly enjoy “clubbing” but Jourdan and I have known each other for 16 years so of course I would go for my pal.
I think it’s pretty cool that him and I went to Catholic elementary school and Catholic high school together and now we even go to the same university. I feel really lucky to have a few close friends that I have known for over 10 years.
Out of sight, out of mind, out of reach…
I really like Operation Ivy.
Haha well thanks! I wish I had more free time to post some drawings & photo’s of stuff :)
Picking a favourite book is really tough for me seeing as I prefer non-fiction reading over fiction. Some of my favourite books are A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius and Jacob Have I Loved. What are yours and what could you recommend for me to read?
I have many favourite things I love doing on my down time. I also love lists so here is a list:
- Cleaning. I absolutely adore cleaning.
- Grooming myself. I like to look like a presentable young lady even if I’m the only one that sees myself naked… And I am just for the record.
- Reading. I love reading so so soooo much. Unfortunately since school started I have read only one book this past month and that really upsets me.
- Writing - it’s my therapy. Writing & running/working out have always been the best mind clearers for me. Also, I write music every now and then so some of the poetry I write I’d like to use as lyrics one day.
- Cooking and baking. I come from an eastern European family and every weekend we would have dinner party get togethers at our house. I would always help my mom in the kitchen with the baking of the bread and the cooking of the food. I was pretty much raised in the kitchen.
- Crocheting. I know I’m not 70 but my Oma taught me how to crochet and I love to put up the needle and yarn and make something real quick whenever I miss her.
- Drawing and painting. Art has always been one of my greater loves in life. When I get time I love being able to focus on my personal art work rather than art work requested by clients and friends.
- Organizing. I am an organization fanatic. Shhh. It’s my little indulgence hehehe.
And last but not least…..
- Watching Arrested Development, Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm, East Bound and Down The Office, 30 Rock, Entourage, and It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia. Easily my favourite shows right there. I loooove to escape some days and just watch those even though I’ve seen each episode a million times.
- Oh yeah, I also love watching movies! I own hundreds and hundreds of movies. A lot of them haven’t even been opened yet, so, movie night at my house for whomever is down :)
Hmmm thanks! Lately I have posted quite a few pictures of myself but I’ll keep your opinion in mind.
“Send me the pillow, the one that you dream on” is a quote from one of my favourite songs by The Smiths called “Some girls are bigger than others”.
I write poetry every now and then but I do not post that anywhere. It’s very personal to me and is sometimes written about a particular person. One day I would like to share it with each individual I have written about, but that’s it.
Thank you for writing.
On Saturday night I had the opportunity to go to Tokyo Police Club with my best friend Karen. TPC is one of my favourite bands ever so I was extremely excited to see them. I went up to the very front of the cluttered crowd, which I rarely do at large shows that have a bar because I really dislike being around that many drunk/high people in such close quarters.
Needless to say, their performance was flawless. I only wish they played more songs off Elephant Shell. Hopefully the next time I see them they get a longer set time and will be able to do so! Here are some pictures from that night from my little point and shoot camera.
Thanks so much! I’ll be sure to post some new stuff as I get more time on my hands xox
Thank you, I really dislike it though! I’m dying it darker very soon :)
Haha well thanks, very sweet of you :)
Thanks Cameron. Your band sounds pretty cool. Needles is a great track.
I wear between a size 5 to size 6.
That is very flattering but I doubt I am the MOST beautiful :)
You’re welcome, Horatio! xo
Thanks for writing. I just looked at your website and I LOVE your photography. Hopefully one day we can work together. If you are ever in Vancouver let me know and if I’m ever in London I’ll be sure to contact you :)
Sometimes all a woman wants is a man to love her, cup her boobs, and rub her bum.
I share many similar attributes of overweight 13 year old emo goth girls. The biggest similarity of all is my love for Nightmare Before Christmas. When it first came out I begged my parents to take me to see it in theatres and since then I have been a fan.
Here is a picture of me holding my favourite cup and myself holding my new pencil crayons! Thank you Tim Burton for everything you’ve done! xox